Get Me Traffic Now
In this policy ‘Get Me Traffic Now ‘ means Get Me Traffic and its affiliated companies, as they may exist from time to time, which include, without limitation, the subsidiaries which carry on business that use the following names: Get Me Traffic Now. The words ‘we’ and ‘Get Me Traffic Now’ do not include third parties involved in the delivery of services, however we have requested any such third party suppliers to abide by the terms of our Privacy Protection Policy.
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
At Get Me Traffic Now we stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning the trust of our clients by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information. Personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification.
It also includes information on our client preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by the Get Me Traffic Now in the course of transacting business with an individual.
The Privacy Protection Policy does not apply to information regarding Get Me Traffic Now corporate customers. However, such information is protected by other Get Me Traffic Now policies and practices and through contractual arrangements.
HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. By listing on Get Me Traffic Now and using the services of Get Me Traffic Now.
2. By providing it to us in communications regarding service delivery such as Seo work.
3. By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative.
4. By visiting our websites.
Below we will outline the type of information normally collected in each of these circumstances, the reasons for doing so, how we will use it and store it.
USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES
When using Get Me Traffic Now and its member services it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This information usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding the delivery of your service. We also offer special discounts from time to time that may have qualifying criteria. Sometimes we offer special offers.
To assess your eligibility and process your order correctly, we need to record your information.
From time to time, we offer packages or other services that involve third parties. If you are partaking of such a package or service your personal information will be shared with that third party to the extent necessary to provide that service and process the purchase or request.
Get Me Traffic Now members may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about our services and those of select third parties. Your information will not be given to these third parties but rather the offer of the third party will be provided to us which will manage the distribution.
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US IN COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING SERVICE DELIVERY SUCH AS COMMENT CARDS (FOR EXAMPLE SURVEYS)
Information provided to us in such a fashion will be used solely for the purpose of recording your comments, communicating with you in respect of them, for the purposes of recognizing employees for excellence of service delivery and for developing improvements in service delivery.
Get Me Traffic Now OFFERS YOU THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE TARGETED, TIMELY NOTIFICATION OF TIME SENSITIVE OFFERS
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, language preference, and country of residence. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every e-mail message and you will no longer receive e-mail offers and promotions for the specified subscription or website, as the case may be. You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive e-mail offers.
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITES
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
2. To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
3. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our clients’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations. For example we analyze client patterns of usage of our properties and services to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose personal information only in these limited circumstances:
1. We may disclose a client’s personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Get Me Traffic Now, is seeking the information as an agent of the client.
2. Personal information will be shared with a third party involved in supplying the client with the services they have purchased to the extent necessary to affect the supply and the processing of the transaction.
3. Personal information may be shared with a third party retained by Get Me Traffic Now, to perform functions on its behalf such as data processing or storage.
4. Personal information may be shared with an agent retained by Get Me Traffic Now Member to evaluate a customer’s credit worthiness or in order to collect a customer’s account.
5. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of Get Me Traffic Now if it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
Any such disclosure of a guest’s personal information by Get Me Traffic Now members to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
1. Get Me Traffic Now will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
2. Get Me Traffic Now will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
3. Get Me Traffic Now will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties.
4. Get Me Traffic Now will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
5. Get Me Traffic Now will honor your request to access your personal information in as timely fashion as is reasonably possible.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.
You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, by e-mailing us and using ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject line, and providing us with sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us.